|Kaupapa||Wellstop provide assessment and a range of treatment services to adults and young people who have engaged in sexually harmful behaviour or who have experienced historical or recent sexual harm. Working with the families of the person affected by sexual harm to support change is an extremely important part of the service. They work with a range of people including those with learning/intellectual disability. The service aims to assist people, so that they are able to go on and live a healthy life in the community.|
|Address||361 Devon St East, New Plymouth|
- ACC Sensitive Claims counselling.
- Post Crisis counselling.
- Sexual Harm Crisis Support Service for those who have been sexually harmed and need immediate support.
- Assessment and therapy for children with sexualised behaviour.
- Assessment and treatment for adolescents who have sexually harmed.
- Assessment and treatment for adults who have sexually harmed.
- Education and specialist information for schools, tertiary institutions, workplaces and community groups.
8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Tina Gulliver, Manager
Lisa Prestidge, Senior Administrator